· All our prices are inclusive of VAT. Local Taxes are not included.
· Sunshinesuperkitchen.com reserves the right to change / modify these terms & conditions at their own discretion anytime.
· Sunshine may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page.
· Your IP is logged when placing an order. This is for reasons of fraud protection. Fraudulent orders will be given to the appropriate authorities.
· We only store necessary information required to make a purchase. Your credit card information is NOT stored by us and is always processed across a secure server
· All text and images on this website remain the copyright of sunshinesuperkitchen.com protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws of each country throughout the world.
· The website is owned, operated & maintained by or for Vinod Kumar & Co.
· This Web site is provided by Vinod Kumar & Co. and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use the site or download materials from the site.
· Except for personal, non-commercial internal use, you are prohibited to use (including, without limitation, coping, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing) any of the materials without obtaining Sunshine prior written permission.
· The trademark "SUNSHINE" and any other product names, service names, or logos of SUNSHINE used, quoted, and/or referenced in this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of SUNSHINE or any of its affiliates.
· The information contained on this website is an “invitation to offer". Your order for purchase of goods constitutes your "offer", subject to the conditions listed below.
·On receipt of your "offer" Sunshine will have the discretion to accept or reject your "offer". Once your "offer" is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between you and Sunshine.
Choosing credit card as the mode of payment
Choosing credit card as the mode of payment requires you to have your name as purchaser exactly the same as the name appearing on your credit card with which you are making payment for the purchases.
Delivery of products
Sunshine offers home delivery within territorial boundaries of India. For orders placed through the website, delivery charges may be levied as appropriate depending on the product and the location of the customer.
Deliveries within India will be affected generally within 48-72 hours of realization of instrument / authorization of value of product. Octroi , Entry Tax if applicable in the city/state of residence of the customer would have to be borne by the customer. Way bill/Road Permit, if required for delivery of the product in particular state/s would be provided by the customer. Additional charges may be applicable in case delivery is required to be made which falls outside the city/town covered by our delivery agent. Delivery charges outside India would have to be borne by the customer. Delivery outside India would take a minimum of 1 week after realization of payment.