- Crafted with Premium Finish Glass Top with heavy stainless steel euro coated body, it offers an imperviousness to rust surface while conveying enduring performance, ISI CERTIFIED Quality Stove.
- Equipped with 4 Distinct Size "FORGED BRASS" burners for longer life; 2 Small 1 Medium & 1 Jumbo Burner for your varied needs. (5 Year Guarantee on Forging Brass Burner)
- Equipped with 360 degree swivel type brass gas inlet enabling you to place the cylinder on any side as per your convenience, Double drip trays, Package Contents: 1-Piece Gas Stove
- Long-Lasting Euro coated pan supports, Strong & Stylish Hybrid Knobs for Smooth Operation
- We provide 2-years warranty service at your doorstep with our network of service centers across India. (For services request toll free no.:1800-102-8820)
Sunshine Olympic Curve Four Burner Toughened Glass Gas Stove gives your kitchen the modern look it requires. The sleek toughened glass top enhances the aesthetics of the stove while at the same time ensuring your safety. The cooktops ensure maximum fuel efficiency and each and every component is made with maximum precision.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).