- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 760*350*100 MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
The classic Titanic model was originally pioneered by SUNSHINE since the late 1990’S. Since then the model has become the USP of brand. Triple Cook has been known for its classic aesthetics, ample utensil space and all in one utility burner.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).