- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Stainless Steel Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 650*350*100 MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine MS-2 Double Burner Stainless Steel Gas Stove is equipped with stainless steel pan supports that enhance the aesthetic of your stove. The special pan supports has a unique shape with built-in dip tray that present your food from unnecessary spillage.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).