- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Mini Body With Toughened Glass
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- Dimension:- 560*280*50 MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine Smart Dlx SS Double Burner Toughened Glass Gas Stove is the perfect addition to your smart kitchen. Its compact size along with enhanced aesthetics’ and toughened glass top give your kitchen a modern look.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).