- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Warranty:- 365 Days
The traditional and classic Spectra model has been mouldy serving the Indian kitchens for the past 25 years. The strong and sturdy body has a long lasting durability. The two burner sizes ensure ideal cooking time for various cooking techniques. The stylish stainless steel pan support enhances the aesthetics of the cook top.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).