- Body Type: Heavy Joint-less Powder Coated Body With Toughened Glass
- Burner Type: Two Heavy Duty Forging Brass Burner (5 Year Warranty on Forging Brass Burner)
- Mixing Tube Type: Heavy Aluminium Mixing Tubes
- Pan Support Type: Powder Coated Pan Support with Flame protection Guard
- L-70, W-36, H-10 (cm)
- ISI Certified: Yes
- Warranty: 365 Days (Toll-Free No:1800-200-1191)
Sunshine Royal Black Two Burner Toughened Glass Gas Stove gives your kitchen the modern look it requires. The sleek toughened glass top enhances the aesthetics of the stove while ensuring your safety. The cooktops ensure maximum fuel efficiency and each component is made with maximum precision.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).