- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Oval Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension :- 660*330*50MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine VS-4 DLX Plus Double Burner Stainless Steel Gas Stove comes with dual advantages. They are compact and smart looking at the same time. The pan supports are evenly distance, which allows easy movement of the utensil from one burner to another. The perfect oval shape enhances the aesthetics of the stove.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).