- Body Type:- Heavy Powder Coated Body With Toughened Glass
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- Dimension:- 720*380*6MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine Alfa MS Three Burner Toughened Glass Gas Stove gives your kitchen the modern look it requires. The sleek toughened glass top enhances the aesthetics of the stove while at the same time ensuring your safety. The cooktops ensure maximum fuel efficiency and each and every component is made with maximum precision.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).