- Easy to clean, toughened black glass top with heavy joint-less body, ISI certified
- Equipped with 3 Distinct Size "FORGED BRASS" burners for longer life; 1 Small 1 Medium & 1 Jumbo Burner for your varied needs. (5 Year Guarantee on Forging Brass Burner)
- Extra strong anti scratch pan support with flame protection guard
- Heavy aluminium mixing tubes, Soft touch finish knobs for easy operation, Package Contents: 1-Piece Gas Stove
- We provide 2-years warranty service at your doorstep with our network of service centers across India. (For services request toll free no.:1800-102-8820)
- Dimension:- 770*380*90 MM
Sunshine Royal Black Three Burner Toughened Glass Gas Stove gives your kitchen the modern look it requires. The sleek toughened glass top enhances the aesthetics of the stove while ensuring your safety. The cooktops ensure maximum fuel efficiency and each component is made with maximum precision.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).
Back to Glass Top Gas Stoves