- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 600*505*50MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine present the deluxe eco range of gas stoves. The sleek and elegant look is ideal for your smart kitchen. The gas stoves guarantee maximum fuel efficiency. The different burner’s sizes are ideal for various type of cooking techniques. Bring home happiness in your life. Bring home SUNSHINE.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).