- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Step Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 640*520*50MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine present the Skytech Step Plus Four Burner Stainless Steel Gas Stove the gives your kitchen a trendy look. The four burner SKYTECH model, with its sleek and elegant aesthetics, is the perfect companion to smart and healthy kitchen. The unique design of pan support facilitates easy movement of vessels from one burner to the other.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).