- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Step Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 720*360*50MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
The VT-3 step is carefully designed keeping in mind your cooking needs in the kitchen. These is ample space for two big utensils and the adjoining space between the two burners in just perfect for that moment when you need it the most. The big pan support all compatible with multiple size of utensils. The knobs are neatly placed in the centre.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).