- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Body With Cover
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 500*500*40MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine’s CT-200 Cover model is the compact most four burner stove you will find in the market. The stove’s classic and strong look comes along with a lifelong durability. The different burner’s sizes are ideal for various cooking techniques. This space Sauer stove in the best match for your smart kitchen.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).