- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 950*350*100MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
Sunshine’s focus on optimum utilization of kitchen space has resulted in the CT-900 WOC model. This stove is ideal for long slabs in the kitchen. THE ONLY KITCHEN STOVE THAT CANS ACCOMMODATE TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. It is ideal for placing long tava especially the dosas. The all in one burner sizes is ideal for multi cuisines.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).