- India's first hob equipped with FULL BRASS burners - 4 full brass burners i.e. burners and base are made of brass entirely. The burners have been placed well so as to accomodate your utensils properly.
- High - precision Italian gas valves - for complete safety and absolute flame - control.
- Double ring burners - designed in Italy for Indian cooking.
- Premium glass top, slant edges on the top of the hob make it visually appealing.
- Heavy cast iron pan supports.
- Compact in size - suitable for kitchens of all sizes.
- Stylish, round knobs with smooth operation.
- L - 54.5, W - 46.5 (cm)
Sunshine's range of built-in hobs are the best in the category - revolutionizing the way you cook. At Sunshine Kitchen Appliances, we strive "to improve quality of life across India with our home appliances and innovative solutions". Moving towards our goal, we are revolutionizing built-in hobs to deliver high-performance Indian cooking.
Built-in hobs from Sunshine, are very aesthetically appealing, and are sure to add style and grace to your kitchen and home. Our hobs will easily blend with the overall aesthetics of your contemporary kitchen and give a luxurious feel to it. They will create a modern style statement with their sleek and sophisticated looks, and leave an impression on your guests who visit.
Both - a gas stove and a built-in hob serve the same purpose. The big difference really lies in the way they are integrated in to your kitchen. Built-in hobs are designed to seamlessly fit into the kitchen slab while gas stoves are freestanding cooking appliances.
To install built-in hobs, the granite counter top/slab in your kitchen will need to be simply cut to create a cavity. After the hob is installed, only the burners and the top of the hob will be visible. Other elements such as the gas pipe are not seen.
Built-in hobs are definitely easier to use - while cooking meals, you often have to lift the heavy utensils loaded with food and place them on top of utensil stands. This becomes very easy when you have a built-in hob, as it is at the same level as the kitchen slab.