- Body Type:- Heavy Stainless Steel Body
- Burner Type:- Tri-Pin Brass Burner
- Mixing Tube Type:- Aluminium Mixing Tube
- Pan Support Type:- Powder Coated Pan Support
- Product knob:- Strong & Stylish knobs for Smooth operation
- ISI Certified:- Yes
- Dimension:- 730*375*52MM
- Warranty:- 365 Days
The sleek and elegant VT-3 model has pioneered the three burners stove series for the past decade. The sleek and elegant looks along with enhanced aesthetics are ideal for your smart kitchen. The all in one burner set in ideal for different forms of cooking techniques.
What is the difference between PNG and LPG?
LPG is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and PNG is Piped Natural Gas. LPG is supplied in liquid form just as the name suggests in cylinders whereas PNG is supplied through a pipeline. LPG is used as a fuel in heating appliances and vehicles, where as PNG is used for cooking (gas stoves) and heating water (gas geysers).