Every SUNSHINE product comes with a limited period warranty, an assured after-sales service and customer support. We value the trust placed in us by our customers and their purchase decision, and our team strives to ensure that the promised value is always delivered to our customers. To deliver this, we have a dedicated call-center supported by authorised service centers across India. In order to report any problem/query that is faced, our customers can opt for any of the following support mechanisms:
1) Call our Call-Center (Monday - Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM):
National Helpline No: 1800-200-1191
- You can call the national helpline number and explain your problem to the executive.
- After understanding your problem, the executive will register your complaint and generate the complaint ID for you.
- There are 2 levels of service - Home Service and Carry-in Service - where you have to carry the product to the nearest authorized Sunshine Service Center.
- For Home Service product - A representative from the nearest authorised center will visit you to check your product and advise you accordingly.
- In case repairs are required, the representative will give you an estimate of time and price (if not covered by warranty).
- After resolving your issue, the representative will close your complaint on our central system.
2) Register an Online Complaint:
You can also register a complaint by submitting the complaint online. This complaint will be handled in the same manner as a call to the call center is handled (as mentioned in point 1). On successful submission, you will receive an email with the confirmation and you will shortly receive a follow-up call from our call center. The calling executive will then provide a solution to your problem and guide you.
If you are experiencing trouble with your product or wish to report an issue with it, kindly fill the online complaint form for registering your complaint with our Customer Support.