OUR APPROACH TO PRIVACY
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US:
Sunshine recognizes that privacy is a fundamental human right and further recognizes the importance of privacy, security and data protection to our customers and partners worldwide. We strongly encourage you to take some time to read our Privacy Statement in full.
Sunshine respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. Sunshine is sensitive to the privacy concerns of the visitors to its websites and recognizes that you are concerned about the information you provide us and how we treat that information. This privacy statement (“Statement”) provides information about the ‘personal information’ that Sunshine collects, and the ways in which Sunshine uses that personal information (‘personal Data’).
- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES:
To win the Trust of the visitors to its website, SUNSHINE gives focuses on below principles:-
Data Access & Control: We will put you in control of your privacy with specific, informed & unambiguous choices with reasonable access along with the ability to review, correct, amend or delete the personal data you have shared with us.
Lawfulness, Fairness & Transparency: We are transparent in all data collection and use so as you can make informed decisions on your provided data. We only collect personal data which is relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. Our data processing activities are conducted:
- With your consent
- In order to fulfil our obligations to you
- For the legitimate purposes of operating our business, advancing innovation and providing a seamless customer experience or
- Otherwise in accordance with law.
Data Integrity & Purpose Limitation: We only use personal data for the purposes described at the time of collection or for additional compatible purposes in accordance with law. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and current and we only collect personal data which is relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. We will keep personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and then we will securely delete or destroy it.
Data Security & Strong legal protections: We consider your privacy as a fundamental human right and fight for legal protection of your data and will respect your local privacy laws. To protect personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure we implement strong information security controls in our own operations.
No content-based targeting: Except for the Benefits to you, We will not use your email, chat, files or other personal content to target ads to you.
Benefits to you: When we do collect data, we will use it to benefit you and to make your experiences better.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION:
- When you visit this website, we will not collect any personally identifiable information i.e. Personal Data about you (such as your name, address, contact number, e-mail address etc.) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you opt not to provide us with personally identifiable information no material consequences will result, although you may not be able to participate in certain promotions, receive product information, or participate in any kind of feedback (‘Services’).
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Information that you provide voluntarily via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this/our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies. SUNSHINE does not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie information collected automatically to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
- Anonymous answers to surveys or anonymous and aggregated information about how our products & Services are used. In certain cases, we apply a process of de-identification or pseudonymisation to your data to make it reasonably unlikely to identify you through the use of that data with available technology.
Cookie related details are provided in the Cookies Policy.
We collect data from the following third parties:
Commercially-available data such as name, address, email address, preferences, interests, and certain demographic data. For example, personal data may be collected when you access our applications through social media logins (i.e., logging in to our applications using your Facebook, Twitter or other social media credentials). The basic details we receive may depend on your social network account privacy settings.
Consequences of not providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding Services, certain specialized features or be able to effectively respond to any queries you may have.
- CHILDREN PRIVACY:
- SUNSHINE Services are made for the general public. SUNSHINE does not knowingly collect data from children as defined by local law without the previous consent of their parents or legal guardians or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- SUNSHINE may store and process your personally identifiable information to understand your needs better and how we may improve our products and Services, and to contact you (viz. we may send you marketing or promotional materials or other information), we may respond to your comments or requests for information.
- Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of SUNSHINE in connection with Services that these individuals or entities perform for SUNSHINE. SUNSHINE will not give, share or forward your personal identifiable information to any outside organization or with third parties, unless SUNSHINE needs to share your personal information to provide the product or Service you have requested and SUNSHINE have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. The foregoing notwithstanding, if
- Disclosure was required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of government or other legal process and/or;
- When SUNSHINE finds your action on the website violates the SUNSHINE terms and condition or any of your usage guidelines for specific products or Services.
SUNHINE use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance.
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
- to create your user ID.
- to identify you once you register on our website.
- to assist you in completing transactions and orders of our products or Services, administering your account, processing payments, arranging shipments and deliveries and facilitating repairs and returns.
- to innovate new products, features and Services using research and development tools and incorporating data analysis activities.
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests.
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences and how we may improve our products and Services.
- to process job application and related requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website.
- to provide personalized promotional offers (in accordance with your Privacy Preferences) on SUNSHINE website and other selected partner websites (for example, you might see an advertisement for a product on a partner site that you have recently viewed on SUNSHINE site). We might also share some of your information with selected partners, marketing service providers and digital marketing networks to present advertisements that might interest you.
Should any viewer of the website respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions on this website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and SUNSHINE shall deal with the same in the manner it deems fit.
- SECURING YOUR DATA:DATA RECIPIENTS, TRANSFER, AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
SUNSHINE does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
SUNSHINE shall share your Personal Information within
- SUNSHINE or with any of its subsidiaries
- Business partners
- Service vendors
- Authorized third-party agents
SUNSHINE shall take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Agents or contractors of SUNSHINE who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing Services for SUNSHINE are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the Services they are performing for SUNSHINE. However, SUNSHINE is not liable to any individual who has posted his personally identifiable information on this website and is being misused by somebody else due to no fault, negligence or otherwise on the part of SUNSHINE.
SUNSHINE do not, and will not, sell personal data to third parties. We do permit third parties to collect the personal data described above through our Services and share personal data with third parties for business purposes as described in this Privacy Statement, including but not limited to providing advertising on our Services and elsewhere based on users’ online activities over time and across different sites, services, and devices (so-called “interest-based advertising”). The information practices of these third parties are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
We may also share your personal data when we believe, in good faith, that we have an obligation to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and other public authorities, including to meet national security or other law enforcement requirements; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activity; (iv) enforce/protect the rights and properties of SUNSHINE or its subsidiaries; or (v) protect the rights or personal safety of SUNSHINE, our employees, and third parties on or using SUNSHINE property when allowed and in line with the requirements of applicable law.
In general, SUNSHINE, domiciled in Delhi, India, is the data controller processing your Personal Information.
- SUNSHINE COMMUNICATIONS:
You can make or change your choices regarding subscription or general communications from SUNSHINE at the data collection point or by using methods described in this section. These options do not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering order completion, contracts, support, product safety warnings, or other administrative and transactional notices where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
SUNSHINE marketing communications provide information about products, services, and/or support and you can select how these communications are delivered – e.g., via post, email, telephone, or mobile device. Marketing communications may include new product or services information, special offers, personalized content, targeted advertising or invitations to participate in market research or compliance reviews.
You may opt out of receiving these general communications by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email’s “Opt out” or “Unsubscribe” link, or follow the instructions included in each email subscription communication.
- To unsubscribe from messages delivered to mobile phones, reply to the message with the words “STOP” or “END.”
- You can also disable automatic data collection tools, such as web beacons, in email messages by not downloading images contained in messages you receive from SUNSHINE.
- DATA SECURITY:
- SUNSHINE adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information we collect and process.
- When collecting, transferring or storing sensitive information such as financial information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When we transmit highly-confidential information (such as credit card number or password) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as later versions of the Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) protocol.
- DATA RETENTION:
- Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS:
- Information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SUNSHINE may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- OTHER WEBSITES:
This website may contain links to other websites like Facebook, Twitter etc. and privacy practices of said websites/third parties are different from ours. SUNSHINE is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Information collected by third party websites, platforms or applications are not under our control.
- Information collected by third party websites, platforms or applications which you access via links on SUNSHINE are not under our control.
- Banners, sweepstakes and other advertisements or promotions on third party sites that we may sponsor or participate in are not under our control.
Such sites, outside our control or purview have their own privacy policies, which you may refer to at your own discretion.
We may also collect information to track user behaviour and preferences for internal analysis from all users of the website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyse certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your personal indefinable information is for a lawful purpose and to provide you with services that make this website more efficient for you. Refer our Cookies Policy.
- ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETING OBJECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may note that deletion of certain personal identifiable information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the website and your access to certain features of the website.
You as a Data Subject have the right to access, correct (rectification), delete (right to be forgotten) or transfer (data portability) your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id provided here below. You may note that deletion of certain personal identifiable information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the website and your access to certain features of the website.
You also have the right to object to certain processing (‘restriction of processing’) and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Information.
You can assert your rights in the corresponding sections where such information was provided or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW TO CONTACT US:
You have the right to ask us for a copy of any personal data that you have provided to us or that we maintain about you and to request an explanation about the processing. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent previously granted or to request correction, amendment, restriction, anonymization or deletion of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide with your consent or in connection with a contract in a structured, machine readable format and to ask us to transfer this data to another data controller.
To exercise your rights, or if you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Statement, our collection and use of your data or a possible breach of local privacy laws, you can write to us at the appropriate address below:
Address: Super LPG Appliances Pvt Ltd, A-40, Main Road, Malka Ganj, Delhi-110007
All communications will be treated confidentially. Upon receipt of your communication, our representative will contact you within a reasonable time to respond to your questions or concerns. In some cases, we may request further information in order to verify your identity. We aim to ensure that your concerns are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- UPDATES & CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT:
SUNSHINE may change the data privacy practices and update this Privacy Statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website.
We recommend that you re-visit this Statement from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Statement. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.
If we make significant changes to our Privacy Statement that materially alter our privacy practices, we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our corporate website and/or social media pages prior to the changes taking effect.